Thank you for your interest in the BRC Storage Program!
The Black Rock City Storage Program was created in 2011 as a way to assist participants with their Burning Man infrastructure. The goal was to promote cooperation amongst participants to share storage, minimize fuel consumption caused by repeat shipping each year, and improve safety on the highways by reducing the amount of large-scale hauling entering BRC each year. This also allows participants to build and improve on previous years’ endeavors, leading to grander camps, projects, and creative ideas all around.
- The program can annually deliver your container of items to your camp location.
- A limited number of storage containers are available for 2022. Apply online.
- We now offer mutant vehicle storage (no delivery). Learn more or apply now!
- 2022 pricing is available online.
- Post-event, we will remove your container from the playa and store it.
- There is a one-time purchase price for the container — you then own the container itself.
- The annual storage fee is payable each year prior to the event. Delivery is optional and billed in addition to storage.
- Review the contract for a complete list of materials that cannot be stored inside your container (for example, no hazardous materials).
- No additions can be made to the outside of your container. They must be able to store flush against another container.
For additional details about the service, we highly recommend you read our Frequently Asked Questions.